Examination form for TEE June 2018 are now available online. You can fill it now. You need to fill it before last date to avoid any late fee. Last date without late fee is 30th April, 2018 and Last date with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- is 10th May, 2018.
Instructions and Guidelines are given as follows in detail:
Dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form :
|1st March 2018 to 30th April 2018||– Without late fee|
|1st May 2018 to 10th May 2018||– With late fee of Rs.1000/-|
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- Students’ registration must be valid and they should be eligible for the course(s) for which they are submitting examination form for Term End Examination June 2018 as per IGNOU prospectus and programme guide. To ensure details of the course(s) registered, students can click here
- Assignments as applicable for the respective courses for which examination form is being submitted should be submitted before filling the Examination form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by student. To avoid consequences don’t forget to submit assignments. Last date can be checked here (Author’s Note: Carry your acknowledgement receipt with you carefully till the assignments marks aren’t published by the IGNOU)
- If you have already appeared in Term End Examination (TEE) December, 2017 Examination, results of Term End Examination (TEE) December, 2017 has been published by IGNOU, click here to see result status of December, 2017 Examination before filling examination form. If TEE December 2017 results of the students has not been declared yet, they need not to wait and may fill the examination form for TEE June 2018 as per schedule above.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select and enter Programme code from the options available. (Note:- Option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP.)
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. Tentative list of Regional Centre wise Examination centres for Term-End examination June-2018 is available here for information. Click here to View the List of proposed Examination Centres for June 2018 TEE has been received from Regional Centres.
- If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the examination form as per your registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- Students will receive an auto generated acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen after successful submission of examination form that should be retained for future reference reference and record. After submission of examination form, status can be checked by visiting SEARCH OPTION after 48 hours of successful submission of examination form. In case detail regarding examination form submission is not available, students may submit the form again.
Examination fee and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
|@ Rs. 120/- per course theory|
@ Rs. 120/- per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to various technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Unsuccessful Submission of Exam Form
If Payment has been deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking But student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage. In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 48 hours for checking the examination form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
If after 48 hours detail regarding examination form submission is not available, students may submit the form again and Candidates can apply separately for the refund of examination fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 48 hours.
Hall Ticket for Term End Examination
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the IGNOU Website well before 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Students can take print out of Hall Ticket from IGNOU website and report at the examination centre along with their Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the course(s) for which registration is valid and not time-barred and assignment(s) is/are submitted. Examination fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Students must carry IGNOU Identity-Card in the examination hall for writing examination. In case, students do not have IGNOUIdentity card due to various reasons, they must get it issued (i.e. duplicate copy of IGNOU Identity card) from Regional Centre concerned well before the start of the examination.
In case of non receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to examination form please contact or send us email on –
|firstname.lastname@example.org –||for Master Degree programmes (e.g. MA/ MCOM/MCA/MSc etc.)|
|email@example.com –||for Bachelor Degree programmes (e.g. BA/BCOM/BSC/BCA etc.)|
|firstname.lastname@example.org –||for Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma programmes (e.g. CFN/CRD/DNHE/PGDRD etc.)|
|Phone No.(s) :||011-29572209|
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per International Division’s norms.